Why should you get your prints framed?
Usually, by framing any poster, you will enhance the value, attractiveness and emotion of the product. Framing breathes the life into the picture; this is how you create a truly artistic feel. Furthermore, framing protects the picture from damage, fingerprints, and other environmental impacts. Framing simply prolongs the life of your posters!
Is framing on Europosters more beneficial then framing in any other shop?
You can shop 24/7 on Europosters. Our framing service is faster than in shops, but maintains the same high quality. The quality of your shipment is our priority and the materials we use to package our products reflect that commitment. Products are packed and protected in durable cardboard boxes. Rest assured, if your order contains a combination of items, they will be shipped separately in the appropriate packaging, and all shipped right to your door. On our webpage you can visit the Framing Studio where you can test how your picture will look, including the option to match with the color of your wall.
What is the framing process? Which materials are used?
Laminating is the revolutionary solution in the process of framing. We use transparent laminating film with the fine texture of canvas instead of glass which protects prints, posters and photography from stains, fingerprints, solar radiation and eliminates an undesirable reflection. Thanks to the laminating technology we assure you the picture will not ripple or wrinkle throughout time; a smooth surface is permanently created.
Procedure and advantage of laminating:
- The picture is glued on the back side of a MDF board, and with the help of a vacuum machine, all the air is sucked out. It causes the picture to perfectly adhere to the surface. After that, the picture goes into another machine where it is applied with a film with the fine texture of canvas.
- Laminating film protects prints, posters and photography from stains, fingerprints, solar radiation and eliminates an undesirable reflection. You will not get the common effect of reflection as with glass products.
- Due to gluing the picture on the back side, it is impossible that the picture will get any sort of ripples or waves on the surface.
- Another big advantage is durability and safety of products – if an accident happens and the picture falls to the floor, we assure you there is no threat of breaking. There will be no dangerous broken glass etc.
- Next step on glued and laminated posters on the MDF board is framing. There is wooden or plastic frame available.
Wooden frames are made from a very high standard Italian wood. You can choose from exotic soft wood AYOUS, hard exotic wood RAMIN or we offer spruce and pine frames. We offer about 35 kinds of wooden frames. „Slim“ plastic frames give posters a more modern and trendy look. It is becoming one of the most desired services for our customers. We offer plastic frames in the following colors: blue, red, black, bright silver, dull silver, white and gold. The plastic frame is 24 mm high and 12 mm wide.
What kind of frame should I choose?
You cannot say which frame is the best looking. Instead, it is necessary to consider the frame and picture together, how they combine and where you place the framed picture in your home or office. Therefore we suggest you use the Framing Studio in order to find your original frame. Generally, a fashionable plastic frame is better for modern art and pop culture posters. Art prints and photography look best best with wooden frames.
How much does the framing cost ?
Europosters is committed to the lowest price possible and 100% customers satisfaction . Therefore we try to offer the lowest price possible on the market. The exact sum for framing depends on the type of frame and its measurement.
How long does the framing take?
Basically, the usual time needed for framing is about 4-7 business days. Total time of shipment is then the framing time plus delivery time. To our highest customers satisfaction we try to have all products offered on web page in stock.
How do I mount the frame on the wall?
If the thickness of frame allows, we drill the holes for mounting for you. In any other cases, the mount is braced in the back of the picture.